There are many ways to get connected with the ministries and fellowship going on here at Williams.
- Sunday School – We have a Sunday School class for all age groups. Check out the Sunday School page to see all the different classes available. Our Sunday School classes meet each Sunday morning at 9:00am. If you are unsure where a particular class meets, contact the church office or ask a greeter when you arrive.
- Tuesday Bible Study – Our Tuesday Bible Study group meets weekly at 10:00am to study the Word of God. The group typically dines together at a local restaurant afterwards.
- Wednesday Evening Supper, Devotion and Bible Study – Each Wednesday evening during the school year, our church gathers for a home cooked meal in the fellowship hall. This is followed up by adult devotion and bible study time in the Sanctuary. Our Youth and Children’s groups also have bible study during this time. Read more details about Wednesday Night Supper here.
- Other Events – There is always something going on at Williams. Check out our Event Calendar to see what else is happening.
- Ministries – We have numerous different ministry opportunities at Williams, and are always looking for more people to along side us. Please take a look at the different ministry opportunities we offer. If you are interested in serving on any our ministry groups, please contact us.