The First Baptist Church of Williams has worshiped in our community for over 160 years. Our church was organized in 1850 under the name of Ohatchee Baptist Church #2. The name was changed to First Baptist of Williams in the early 1960’s. The present sanctuary was built in 1970. A new Fellowship Center was completed in 1992. The sanctuary was renovated in 1994, and a daycare was opened in 1997. Because we continue to grow, we are currently implementing a new Long Range Vision Plan to better serve our community. Our new facility includes a multipurpose room for athletic events and meals. We have a stage, new kitchen and senior adult room, and the upstairs area houses a suite for ministry to our teenagers. This area includes a stage, lounge and classrooms. We also have a prayer room and a new library. Finally, our old fellowship center has been remodeled into a state of the art Daycare Ministry Center. It is exciting to be a part of what God is doing at Williams. We invite you to come see for yourself!.