- Pastor's Welcome
What We Offer
Loving, Entertaining, Amusing, In High Spirits, Cheery, Motivating, Encouraging, Supportive: These are a few words that describe the Youth Ministry at FBC Williams if found in a thesaurus. Jesus is the purpose for our dreams, plans and activities here at Williams. We have an incredible time together as we fellowship, dive into bible study, visit our friends at the nursing home and feed the needy at Meals of Mercy, among other things. The youth meet for Sunday school at 9am and Wednesday night bible study at 6:30pm in the Youth Suite. Also, we enjoy gathering with our church family for Sunday Worship at 10am and Evening Worship at 6pm in the Sanctuary. Come and join us. Every moment we have together is great but would be even greater with you among us.
What does your youth group mean to you?
- “Everyone is nice and always there for me to help make good decisions. They are there for support.” –Ally Ponder
- “I can trust them and they are continuously there for me.” –Abby Hedgepath
- “Caring people you know that are always by your side.” –Daniel Faucett
- “Good friends who are fun to play basketball with.” –Seth Kirk
- “Friends to share the love of Jesus with.” –Sam Prickett
- “Always having friends when I need anything and a great youth leader.” -Jordan Moorer
- “Everything.” -Todd Kirk